All over Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter you are bombarded with the fitness fad fanatics updating you every waking moment on a new workout or eating something healthy. I don’t want to make something like that. I want this to simply be a way for me to track what I’m doing, even if only once a week, and help me reach some of my goals.
Rather than make a long post describing each and every little thing I plan to do, I’ll just make a bullet list and check them off as I go through. I like checking things off. Makes me feel accomplished.
- Workout at least 4-5 days per week.
- 2 days minimum of running/cardio per week.
- Eat healthier (hard to do when you don’t know what that means other than adding a salad to your diet).
- Train to run 2 miles in 15 minutes.
- Train for 60 situps in 2 minutes.
- Get more toned/lose body fat.
- Drop down to 200 lbs. (currently 225).
I think these goals are going to be a challenge and updating this blog will definitely help me keep track and stay motivated. Got any tips for me? Let me know by commenting or shoot me a message! It’ll be a long journey but it’ll be a good one.